# April 17, 2011 / 11:34AM
- Adam: UGH, I have no pants to wear to softball practice!
- Me: What? Just wear your sweatpants.
- Adam: But those are PAJAMA PANTS.
- Me: Only because you only wear them at night, they're SWEATPANTS.
- Adam: *sigh* Okay, fine.
- *a few minutes later he's in his sweatpants*
- Me: OMG, you're wearing your PAJAMAS?!
- Adam: SEE! Be serious! I can't wear these!! I have to go to Dick's and get new pants now!!
# December 12, 2010 / 2:46PM
I f*&%ing love this shit!
- The wind is REALLY whipping up outside with a bunch of snow, while Adam's outside messing around with the snowblower, so I called his cell.
- Adam: Yeah?
- Me: HONEY, come inside! It's really windy out there and I don't want a tree to fall on you!
- Adam: A tree isn't going to fall on me! I fucking love this shit! Want to come out and play??
- Me: NO! There are like, snow tornadoes outside, it's freaky!
- Adam: Come on, we can play in the snow!
- Me: NO!!
- Adam: Okay okay, I'll put this away and come in.
# December 12, 2010 / 2:04PM
it wasn't interesting enough.
- (I was on the phone with an employee while Adam was still in bed asleep; after I hung up...)
- Adam: What was that all about?
- Me: That was just Allyson...
- Adam: What's going on?
- Me: Well, the roads are really bad and she's on her way back. She has plenty of time to get here, but she's not sure if--
- Adam: *DEEP BREATHING/SNORING*
- Me: HEY! Wake up!!
- Adam: Wha? What?
- Me: You asked me what was going on and I was trying to tell you!!
- Adam: It wasn't interesting enough to keep me awake!
- (Later he asked me "Did I fall asleep while you were talking to me earlier??")
# September 5, 2010 / 9:10PM
- Adam: have you seen my keys?
- Me: yeah, they're on top of the oil drum.
- Adam: *snaps fingers* that's right! I'm going to go lock up the garage.
- Me: ooh! Grab me my gun!
- Adam: Sometimes I think: let's just move to Colorado. I'd look good in jeans and plaid.
- Me: Wha?
- Adam: Yeah. I just want to move to Colorado, build a house out of trees, and knock up my wife and live off the land and shit.
- Me: Oooookay...
- Adam: You could churn butter. That would be your thing. You'd constantly be churning butter. Pregnant. In skirts. Skirts all the time.
- Me: Uhhh....
# April 3, 2010 / 12:09PM
he's joking. obviously.
- Adam: Could you pour me a glass of milk?
- Me: Sure.
- Adam: Holy shit!
- Me: What?
- Adam: I'm not used to you doing SHIT for me!
- Me: *sharp look*
- Adam: Just kidding!